Monday 26 March 2012

Day Fifteen: Doubling up on Supersets and Other Exercises

Hello one and all! So today was a weights day. I decided to double up on my supersets. Holy cow, hard work! You're probably wondering why I decided to double up. I have a confession...

I weighed and measured myself today.

Why? Because I am the kind of person who has to have results. I need to know how I'm doing, or my motivation goes kaput. Seriously. I can go from being crazy excited and focused to done exercising forever if I don't see the results that will keep me going. Perhaps you're wondering what I discovered. What did I lose? Where did I lose most? Well, I've decided to stick to my original plan of posting my results every three weeks, as well as progress photos, if I can figure that out...

In addition to doubling up on my supersets, I also decided to add some extra exercises for my trouble zones (being my inner thighs and my stomach). Because I work my abs on the same days I run, I only added inner thigh exercises. Well, in addition to the extra leg exercises I already added to my supersets, being calf raises and side lying leg raises with a weighted bar. Hard stuff! If you wanna blast your inner thighs, give those a try!

Anyways, ladies and gents, that's all for me. I'm waiting around to get ready for work, late shift tonight. Oh well. I'm just gonna drink my protein shake and relax. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment