Friday 16 March 2012

Day Five: Tons of Energy

Hello one and all! Today I had a pretty early morning. I was up at 5:30 to get ready for work. But something hit me probably at about 6 tonight. Usually, I'd have to have a nap in the middle of the day after such an early morning when I was eating like complete crap. But today, I've just been going non-stop all day. I was feeling a little lazy this afternoon, then I did my weights, and just like that, I was full of energy again. And I still am, at 9:50 tonight, even knowing that my alarm will be going off at 4 tomorrow morning. I should get to sleep soon...

I did want to share one other thing. Today, while I was having a mini family dinner with my momba and my dadder, my dadder asked me how I was feeling. I was a little confused, so I just stared at him. Then my momba jumped in and asked if I had more energy lately. I replied that I was feeling really energetic, so energetic that I felt like I could just get stuff done all night. And then my parents dispensed some very valuable wisdom that I seem to have forgotten about:

Don't get too focused on the numbers, with weights and measurements. Concentrate on how you feel, and the rest will come.


And here I was thinking they were just a couple of old fogies! That's it for me all, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment