Thursday 15 March 2012

Day Four: Another Run

Hello one and all! So today was my second day running, and it was okay. I was crazy thirsty though! Very strange. I drank so much water on the treadmill. Oh well, can't be bad, right? I mean, with how much I was sweating and all, haha. Anyways.

So I noticed that my abs were less sore today, which makes me somewhat pleased. I'm hoping that means I'm making a tiny bit of progress! Although my butt is sore, courtesy of squats and lunges.

In other news, I've been steadfastly ignoring the tape measure and the scale. I always weigh/measure myself too soon, and I get really discouraged when I don't see the changes I was hoping for. Within a week. Which makes no sense. And while I'm totally aware of the fact that it's illogical, I still can't help but feel really bummed out. And it makes me think,

Why am I doing this if nothing is happening?


So I just have to remember to tell myself that I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do for my body and my health. I'm doing this because I want to feel good again. I'm doing this because I want to look good again.

I think that's about it for me tonight, folks. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment