Sunday 18 March 2012

Day Seven: Energy and Cheat Meal

Hello one and all! So today is Sunday, which means I have a day off from working out. Which feels kind of strange, I like the energy boost I get post-workout. But it's important to have a day of rest, right?

Even though I won't be working out today, I'm still feeling energetic. It's so nice! I feel like I can go from sun up to sun down and get everything I need to get done and still have energy to spare. It's an incredible feeling, and this is only a week in!

So today, I decided to allow myself one cheat meal instead of cheat eating all day. It's going to be dinner. We're having a barbeque! Burgers, steaks, hot dogs, and my favorite indulgence of the day: French fries! I love potatoes. I think they're so versatile for cooking. Although I won't get to have them too terifically often anymore. But I'm actually okay with that. It's worth it if I'll feel like this every day.

Also, this is totally unrelated to anything about clean eating, but my mom gave me her old iPad! I guess that's on my mind because I wanted to practice typing on it, so this is my first post from it! Cool beans. I'm typing a fraction of the speed I normally do, because while my phone is touch screen, it's a Samsung Galaxy with Swype, so I don't actually type out anything unless it's not in my dictionary.

That's all for now, folks, have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment