Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day Seventeen: Food Hangover and Tough Supersets

Hello one and all! Last night, I learned a very valuable lesson. Well, I should say this morning, because I woke up with a food hangover! I went pretty wild last night. I had chicken strips and fries (I ate two strips and half the fries, so not terrible) and some popcorn (which I only ate a couple handfuls of). So relatively speaking, not awful, right? Wrong! I woke up feeling so sluggish and lazy. It took me an hour and a half to get to working out! I had to push really hard through my weights today. It was rough! So I definitely learned my lesson for sure!

In other news, Sunday is my progress post! I'll include weight loss (including my starting and current weight), measurements (starting, current, and total lost) as well as progress photos so we can scope out my shrinking act! So stay tuned for that.

Also, my mom and I are contemplating trying the 17 Day Diet together. I read the ebook yesterday, and it was interesting. It seems quite similar to clean eating to me, except you get more protein. I'll keep you posted on that!

Time for a protein shake and some Food Network watching. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment