Saturday 24 March 2012

Day Thirteen: Running and Distraction

Hello one and all! I'm writing this post as I'm still sweaty from my run and the subsequent planks and stretches. Even though I've done this exact run two times before today, I had to dig deep to finish it. Why is that? I think it's the fact that I was really distracted today.

I have something really excellent on my mind that I won't share until I'm sure, but it's incredibly exciting to me. Also, courtesy of my amazing Moey and Papaduo, Dan and I have playoff tickets! First game is Tuesday night, and I really cannot wait. I was also thinking about my stupid KP. After researching the crap out of it, I settled on a plan of attack, and picked up all the necessary items. I can't wait to start, because I want to show off my arms and legs (and the hard work I'm doing)! So I was all concerned about that too.

I'm one of those people who works best when I'm focused. My body is so uncooperative if I can't be bothered to tune in to myself. And honestly, I want to have that connection between my mind and body. I want to feel the lows and ride them out. I want to feel the highs and love them.

There's my thoughts today! Have a safe and happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment