Tuesday 3 April 2012

Day 23: Lemon Water and Red Face

Hello one and all! So today, I worked at ten, and I decided that since I can't have carbs (including fruit) after 2 PM, I would work out before work. And I thought that maybe my run would leave me all energized, and I wouldn't be sleepy at work because I had a hard time sleeping last night. Great idea in theory, right? Well, yeah, actually. But I didn't account for one thing: how insanely red my face gets after I work out. Even though I made sure to leave myself plenty of time to get ready, I didn't have three hours to let my face get un-red. So I had a really hard time covering that up before I went to work! It seems to have calmed down now though.

In other news, the recommended hot water with lemon thing did not taste good today. It went don like battery acid, and I thought I was going to be sick. Yuck, right? All I can say is that this better be worth it now!

Also. My biceps are sore for the first time in ages! That new workout routine should do well for my arms, shoulders and back! I might need to focus more on my legs and glutes, I don't feel anything today! And I definitely am not fit enough to not be a touch sore after a workout like that.

That's all for me ladies and gentlemen, have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment