Sunday 29 April 2012

Day 49: Rest and Regretting Last Night

Hello one and all! As I mentioned yesterday, Dan and I went put for the first time in a while. I had one drink and three shots, and I was a little buzzed. I'm such a lightweight drinker now, it's ridiculous! Oh well. I know it's bad for you.

Tomorrow, I again attempt the 2 1/4 mile run! Hopefully it goes well this time. And hopefully my legs are rested up and recovered now! I definitely won't overdo it again like that. And if I do, I'll stretch better! Maybe do some yoga. I know tomorrow is supposed to be weights, but Megan and I are going to walk for sure Tuesday and possibly Thursday, some want to split my cardio up instead of doing lots of cardio one day and then pretty much nothing the next.

Not terribly exciting today, folks! I'm sorry. I know you've been waiting with baited breath to hear what I got up to. Sorry to disappoint! Goodnight, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment