Wednesday 9 May 2012

Day 59: Food Prep and Light Weights

Hello one and all! Dan and I head out to Calgary tomorrow morning. Super excited! I've never been, and since we're moving there this summer, it'll be great to look around! So food wise, I've done most of what I wanted to. I didn't get any quinoa done, but oh well! I washed strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, and apples. I've cut up carrots, celery, and packed snow peas. I got hummus in little individual serving containers. I pulled apart a rotisserie chicken and packed the meat-no skin, of course. I measured and bagged granola for breakfast. I got my Greek yogurt, bananas, spoons, and containers. I have a pineapple to cut up too. Maybe if I can't sleep I'll do the quinoa.

I baked today too! An apple pie and a lemon meringue pie, with homemade filling! Eh look great. I've also got cookie dough in the fridge for a friend of Dan's. Good day!

I did light weights. Chest presses, quad extensions, triceps extensions, outer and inner thigh leg lifts, shoulder presses, and squats. If I can't sleep, I'll do some bicep and glute work. And abs! I like doing my abs better at night.

It's my dad's birthday today, so in addition to pie, we're having a barbeque. Complete with bacon to top the burgers. Have a great night, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment